Tuesday, October 30, 2007

oh crap

Dream:
ex boyfriend (practically x-husband) asking me to come back. Actually assuming it was time to come back (we would tend to break up in summer and reignite for the winter months.)

For Samhain we'd keep each other warm.
Ever miss an x?
I mean, after YEARS?
I'm happily married, I picked the right one. Trust me I KNOW.
But every year,around this time,I have a day, where I just miss the other.
So much so that I have to put my head down.

That day; I'm used too, ready for.
But this year, boys and girls, my plate is full of missing.

Did I mention my cousin killed himself 10 days (on the anniversary of our grandmother's, my Father's mother's death) after my Dad's memorial.
Yeah re-read that.

Been drinking alot, too much. avoiding Samhain.

Avoiding ALOT

Avoiding
A Void Ing
Void
Samhain

ok, so reference back to August:
there really is no box.
seems that super wealthy Dad, had a blind spot:
me
my brother.

yep
you got it:
Nada,zip,ziltch,goose egg

ohh Samhain,
the void,
the time to release that which I do not want,
that which no longer serves me
dare I say, I feel some conflict

1 comment:

WB said...

rose - hold my hand - grace